RE: ELECTRIC Front Axle on 2003 Dak?

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 14:09:50 EDT

I think that may be a misquote. I think they are refering to a Hybrid
Durango going to production.

http://www.daimlerChrysler.com/index_e.htm?/news/top/2000/t01026b_e.htm

The details are nearly the same.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:18:46 -0700
From: "Ronald Wong" <ron-wong@home.com>
Subject: DML: RE: ELECTRIC Front Axle on 2003 Dak?

I've read a few things on these hybrids which should end up working pretty
good. It's not just Dodges. They're starting to build gas engine vehicles
with electric motors for the drive wheels. Kind of like boost w/o the SC.
i think the sooner we start getting away from fossil fuels, the sooner OPEC
and the fuel companies will realize they cut their own throats.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile