RE: MSD igntion (not to long)

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 14:42:02 EDT

What was the temperature difference on these two days? I know when it gets
below 60 or so I could burn rubber from here to Kalamazoo, but if it gets
above 70 I have to work a lot harder.

Of the mods, the plugs would make me the most suspicious, but only because
of the stuff I've read on the DML.

Good luck,

- Alex/StL
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed