Re: Re: Anyone else have this problem?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 20:42:20 EDT

Hey all,
Thanks to those who have replied to this email. It
seems that my leak has stopped all of a sudden. And I
saved myself $70 fixing the indicator myself. Thanks
for the info on the thumbscrew. I think I am going to
still take it in for the water pump. It seems like it
is running a little warmer, with the cooler weather
out. So, I am going to still take it in. I went and
got out the glass pieces, but the gas or something
that is in the bulb is all over the inside of my
housing. The glass had stuck to the housing, as well
as, the gas or whatever it is. Is there anyway to get
this out of my housing? Anybody know how much a new
one costs?

Later,
Geoffrey~