Re: Pre Chiller means more HP (long article but worth it)

From: LARRY LEESCH (leeschhp1@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 21:09:02 EDT

Sometimes ya just gotta laugh at "progress". In the early to mid 60's I was
racing a 34 Ford coupe with a 283 Corvette mill punched to 292 cubes and I
used an old Lone Star ice chest with a series of folgers cans in it packed
with dry ice and was turning 133 mph at 11.33. This NEW technology is
somethin' else.
Larry