RE: Pre Chiller means more HP (long article but worth it)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 22:10:35 EDT

I think the compressors on our Daks can cool that much air with no problem.
It's the size of the evaporator and condenser and those two items are brand
new for the intake. The ones for the passenger compartment remain in the
passenger compartment.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile