Intense Blue bulbs for my Intense Blue Dak

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 21:28:25 EDT

Got some Wagner LazerBlue 9007 bulbs today at the truck bulb store.Has
anybody used these? I feel real good about them.Haven`t put `em on
yet.They only had standard #893 replacements for the road lamps,but I
want to buy a set that will match the blue 9007`s that I bought.I would
assume that Wagner sells 893`s that are blue also (I`m looking for a
close match here).I do NOT want someone to go by me on the road,then I
look in my mirror and see that they have run off the road because they
were laughing at my two sets of headlights that were mismatched by
several nanometers wavelength! (I try to maintain some semblance of a
rep,you see.) Steve P.

99 Dakota Sport Intense Blue RC 4X4 V6 42RE 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD
system and optional hand-crank windows (2) 3923 Autolite spark plugs
Big Blue Ram sticker in the slider window that intimidates people into
establishing a safe following distance