Re: DML:Magnum Engines...

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 21:11:47 EDT

I have a Mopar engines book put out by Mopar Performance that covers big
and small block motors,slant and V6s,and all Magnum motors EXCEPT for
the 3.9! It does have a pre-mag 3.9 section,though.Guess I just need
to refer to the Mag 318 section if I want certain information on my
motor(3.9 Magnum).

99 Dakota Sport Intense Blue RC 4X4 V6 42RE 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD
system and optional hand-crank windows (2) 3923 Autolite spark plugs
Big Blue Ram sticker in the slider window that intimidates people into
establishing a safe following distance