Re: New Truck

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 23:24:42 EDT

here here! I spent $60 on an alignment , had it done twice because it was
still pulling. then they decided to check the TP and it was 21 on the right
and about 40 on the left. Sheesh!!

the dealership spotted me for the alignment without even checking the TP!!!!

-=Mike

Andy Levy wrote:

> Before talking to the dealer about the hesitation, get the engine broken
> in and the computer adjusted to your driving style. I can't guarantee
> it'll go away (or even change) but it could just be something that needs
> to shake itself out.
>
> Definitely get the pulling checked out, but stupid as it may seem, check
> your tire pressures before going to the dealer. You never know, it may
> be just that simple.
>
> Lance Robertson wrote:
> > Bad:
> > Truck seems slow to respond. When I step on the gas at a light the truck
> > seems to think about it for a bit then goes. (I'm not flooring it). Also
> > while at 55-60MPH and I goose it a bit there is a hesitation. If I'm
> > running about 2500-3000rpm it hits 5000 before I hit the gear and go. Not
> > quite sure why.
> >
> > Truck pulls to the right a little bit. I gotta call the dealer and see if
> > they can take a look at it. It's just a slight pull but just enough to
> > bother me.
>
> --
> -andy
>
> http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com
> "We like AMD. The enemy of our enemy is our friend."
> --- Jonathan Schwartz Sun senior vice president

-=Mike Kuriger
1991 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.8
2000 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4 4.7
http://www.isuzu-mods.com