Re: 4.7 Thermo

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 23:30:12 EDT

Mike, The thermostat housing is on the lower right front corner. Find the
lower hose on the pass. side and follow it down to the T-stat housing. Two
8mm or 9mm?? screws hold it down. There is no gasket, the T-stat has an
O-ring around it, just pull it off the old one and place it on the new one.
You'll have to file a notch in the replacement T-stat to get the o-ring to
seat. Compare the two and you'll see the notch in the original one.

Matt Y2K-HEMI