Re: NOw my story...

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 01:12:42 EST

Damn, I gotta say that I just turned 18 too, but for the first 3-4 months I
had my truck, I'd wash it every freaking day, but then it got a little old.
Oh well, we all have our moments.
-Dester

PS. I don't think I could take THAT much care of the dakota, you have to win
the dakota care giver of the year award or something here.. Also. I didn't
see the mentioning of a timing chain. hehe. are those every 15k miles?

Really, not laughing. just kinda envying in a strange way.............

<<
My truck is my