Re: dodge cop truck movie

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 01:37:45 EST

Thanks for posting that Mark. I did notice at least with my computer, the
sound was very faint. I had to turn my speakers up full blast to hear it at
a regular tone. Just thought I would let you know. By the way it is a 45
sec download with DSL!

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422