Re: was:ok,I will just tell ya'll the story,NOW: my story!-PLEASE READ

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 04:18:13 EST

With all due respect, why did you get the 4.7? Sounds like, with
your driving habits, you have about 4 cylinders more than you need....

You know, it wouldn't hurt your engine to rev it up once in awhile.
I admit that I rarely take mine much over 2000 myself, but I'm not
unwilling to do it when the situation warrants.

And speaking of mileage, I could run my Dak at 3000+ and it would
still get better mileage than my car. I can practically see that gas
gauge needle moving when I get on it in the car....

Flip