Re: RE: Intense Blue bulbs for my Intense Blue Dak

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 08:34:04 EST

I have a set of XENON (sp?) Headlights (which are blueish) My dad noticed
they were brighter, as did my friends... (thats while we're driving) They
dont look "blue" but a reallllly bright white... and I've tested them, I
can see better with the xenon's which are 80/100 =) as I have said
before... I have the "Super Dak" (Thanks mike) so that may be why... =-)
heheh
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91