RE: DML CALENDAR - are you a contender?

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 15:20:13 EST

OK I am having trouble sending this to Jon. I am not sure that it was sent.
I am sorry if this is the third tim e you have received this email.

I did not see my name on the list. I mailed it to you last Saturday. If
you remember I sent you an email because I forgot to include my truck info
and my name. I have the yellow DAK with black racing stripes. If you have
any questions please email me ASAP

Tim Althoff