anybody own a blue dakota (gen III) around Harrisburg, PA?

From: Chris Spotts (cspotts2001@netzero.net)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 21:04:55 EST

I passed a sweet lookin dakota going the other way on the highway to the
Harrisburg airport today. They were headed towards 283 and it was around 2
pm. Just wondering if it was anyone on the list. I didn't really get a
good look at it, but it was (patriot?) blue and had a shaker hood on it.
Just thought I'd share.... very nice....

-chris

Anyone want to donate to my dakota fund? :-)