Re: Calendar Voting form is on-line!

From: Garret W Lewis (ladysmithgwl@juno.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 21:33:01 EST

I was able to get all of the pictures to load up fine using Internet
Explorer. There were a lot of good looking trucks and good looking
pictures.

Good luck to everyone who put in a picture. By the way, cast a vote for
me and my dog. Green 1997 Dak 4x4 with yellow lab laying beside it.

Anyway good luck to all!!

Jon, we'll be looking forward to the results and any "play by play" (if
your planning to do that).

Garret
http://garretl.tripod.com
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!