scrapyard magnum engine prices?

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 00:56:34 EST

Does anyone know what the scrapyards are charging for the magnum 5.2/5.9
engines. I am starting the "bore and stroke" project and I figure I'll just
buy a used motorto build and then just take a day or two to swap it in. Also,
will any of the 5.9 magnums (from Rams or Daks) bolt right up to my '95 Dak
mounts? I'm guessing yes but a little confirmation would ease my mind.
I checked out the online catalog at manciini racingand saw the crank I need
but didn't see any "complete engine kits" for a bore and stroke project. I'm
gonna try to call them on monday but if anyone knows of a kit, let me know.

JOHN