Re: New best time!

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 11:09:06 EST

In a message dated 10/29/00 6:14:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
therrin@isaac.net writes:

<< an a new best time today of 14.425 @ 93.52mph. This beats my
 previous best of 14.769 by almost 3.5 tenths. The temperature was a
 dry 65 degrees at Coastal Plains Dragway, near sea level. I've done a
 quite a few mods since my previous best. M1 intake manifold, 24#
 injectors, MP headers, Mesa high flow cat, Dynomax Race Magnum muffler
 and 3" center pipe. I suppose some would say with all that I should
 have gained more than 3.5 tenths, but I believe 14.425 puts me amongst
 the quickest naturally aspirated R/T Club Cabs, so I'm happy. Here's
 the full ticket: >>

Now that's what a RT should be running N/A. HOw do you like the M1? At this
point do you think it helped you? The more mods you do, the more that intake
will help. Just wait till you do heads and cam.
Tom(11s dak)