Re: Re: NOw my story...

From: Miles Harris III (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 14:34:31 EST

I question his MPG also. I have a 01 CC 4 banger with the 5 speed and the
3.92 rear. I have just over 1100 miles on it. Granted it is not broken in
yet but with mostly easy pedal pressure and a 60-40 mix of highway and city
I'm getting 20.7 MPG. Do you think someone is adding gas to his tank at
night to play a trick. There was a movie years ago where with Walter Mathau
(SP?) and he had some guy believing his bug was getting 70 miles to a
gallon. Of course later they started siphoning gas out so the guys mileage
drop to 6. Funny at the time. Maybe he has friends who are old movie buffs?

Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA