Re: Cecil Nov 4th

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 15:49:56 EST

Yes, my mom got the pictures and is mailing them to
me. She said they came out great. (I can't wait to
see the pictures of the bedheads!!) Plot the route and
lets get together on where to meet so that no one has
to backtrack. We could meet at my work (Tysons
Corner)then go north from here. Give me a call and
we'll work it out.

Jodi