Re: Re: NOw my story...Mileage

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 17:09:16 EST

29 mpg is my consistent best.The truck has bad days, just like any other.I
drive the same route over and over and have it figured out pretty good.I
have gotten much worse mileage,and it is getting cooler so I am expecting it
to drop off some this winter.I don't ever really drive it in town, so I am
able to get pretty consistent on the figures.I have not seen 30 mpg or more
at anytime, but 29 does not seem extremely hard to do.I do work at it.You
have to think about it if you want to stay consistent, but what else are you
doing traveling by yourself out in the boonies of texas? Thanks for the
comments and questions,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus/mods:upper&lower speed grille,clear corner lenses
w/clear bulbs,empire billet 3rd brake light cover&antenna,APC white face
gauges,Magnum R/T windsheild banner,checkmate flush fiberglass
tonneau,carpeted bed,2-chamber flow w/dual 3" dumps,lowered 2" in rear,R/T
fender flares,chromed interior a/c vents,side windows tinted to 5%,back
glass to 2.5% with chrome ram head decal,pwr tailgate lock,K&N drop-in/ 1ST
place Dakota-truck at 11th annual Houston Mopar show and race/National DML
meet!!