RE: Calendar Voting form is on-line!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 19:23:24 EST

> Ryan, Did you also know that 90% of the population of Canada
> lives only 50 miles from the U.S. border? If you ask me, I think they are
> preparing for an invasion! RUN! HIDE! GET YOUR GUNS! :-)

They have already invaded... Just look at all the CANADIAN GEESE hanging out
(at least here in Jersey).. Can't use our parks, drink our water, and the
work parkinglot has become a goose dropping mess... ;-) And those drivers
from Quebec.. they think they are at the Gran Prix or something, and don't
speak a word of English...... ;-)

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ