Another NOS Octane booster question

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 19:32:12 EST

Hey Guys,

        I got a NOS question too, silver can black box. It says in the
instructions not to over treat the gas and it also says "treats up to 16
gallons". This is kind of ambiguous. What do you suppose the least # of
gallons I should mix with one bottle? Also what will be the most amount of
gas I can mix with one bottle before the benefits start disappearing?

Thanks

Jay W

4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods
Appearance: Grill inserts, clear corner lenses, Aiwa MP3 Player
Performance: Removed rubber flap, Appointment w/Hotchkis