Re: Re: new 270hp S-10

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 19:10:47 EST

Good Lord! How in the HELL did you manage did spend 30k on ANY Dak and still
be in the 14s!?!?! I don't get it. Second, if you got it for $26600 you
either got it on the A-Plan or it was use das that is below the bottom of
the barrel price for any year Lightning need......

Oh yeah, why are you telling me to shut up? Who exactly do you tihnk you
are?? This is a nice discussion. Sheesh.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T