Re: 4.7L Auto CC Quarter Mile Times and Observations.

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 21:15:09 EST

Same here, but at 6k when I went to the Gibson I have not looked back
since, although the noise has cost me one ticket... damn cop heard me and
wanted to nab me... so he did.... oh well whatever...

Chris

>Hi Jason.,
> I thought I was just crazy so I havent said anything but my exhaust has
>been getting a better tone from it. When I first picked up the truck from
>the dealer you couldnt even tell the thing was running. But now when I
>accelerate I can hear a low rumble in the cab. I think I mentioned this to
>Ron when I was in Cali and I think he thought I was a bit crazy too...LOL.
>
>Bill Boggs
>thumper72@lvcm.com
>http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
>"White Lightning"
>2001 CC 2WD Sport+ 4.7 Auto

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Spring
Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal, Paint
In bed-liner, More to come
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm