Re: Re:Re:Euro-Tail lights?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 22:23:45 EST

I don't know who else makes these besides APC. They
seem to be the best that I have seen. It is a pain
though bcs they don't sell outright. They go through
different accessory places. So when you email them,
you get the "run around" basically, bcs the people
that reply to you don't know when they come out and
won't know till they get them. Sucks huh?

Later,
Geoffrey~

P.S. So, Mikey, do I get the "00V6" plate to go along
with "The R/T Killer" plate? I could say, "The name is
V6, 00V6, licensed R/T Killer!." :O)