Re: Blew up my differential, need advice

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 23:51:19 EST

Mark, are you wanting to retain the 8.25" ?? If so, have you checked into
the powertrax locker? It's my opinion that the weak link is the side gears,
if you go back with a setup that uses side gears, get them Rockwell tested.

I've heard that a 'B' body 8 3/4" will drop right in (perch relocate??), but
you'd loose RWABS unless you could drill a boss for the sensor, and mount
the exciter ring inside..

then there's the 9.25..... I'm not sure if things will line up (yoke
alignment, spring perches, etc)
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net