Re: Blew up my differential, need advice

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 01:51:06 EST

>>As many of you may know, I blew the @#%& out of my rear differential
Sunday
at Milan Dragway. My question is, what options do I have besides the stock
LS from D.C.? Is anyone using something different?<<

Hey Mark,
I was thinkin' Mopar LSD, but then I realized that the diff wasn't
serviceable. I say, get a nice aftermarket Ring and Pinion (I've heard some
good things about Eaton, but haven't really done much digging) and a good
sturdy locker or aftermarket (other than Auburn) LSD. Should hold up better
than the Mopar. If you can find a C-clip eliminator, I'd get one of those
too.... just insurance. The above is what I'm lookin' to do.
HTHs

-miggity

slammed 88 Dakota --> 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s