Re: DDQC posting//New Members Wanted...

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 08:12:45 EST

This is a reminder to anyone who has joined the DML,and owns either a 2000
or 2001 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab,that u are invited to join
"DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"

As of this posting,we have 46 members.My goal is 150 by my 45th
birthday,next March 10th.There are enen some DML members on my list(Ron
Wong,Don Mallett,Aurelio Lopez,Steve & Leslie Runde,etc)

You are cordially invited to join our list...

Thank You
David Digney/List Moderator