RE: Re: Re: offtopic spankage..

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 09:17:10 EST

Nice video but it really doesn't mean anything. I say the R/T Viper (if it
was) has the race hands down. Since the power to weight ratio is the real
killer machine. Beside, by adding a twin-turbo unit SVST, the Viper would
be pushing almost 900HP and the Lexus will be at the light spinning it's
tire while the GTS will be gone.

It didn't look like a Venom. Missing the special rear spoiler and double
stripes.
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA