Instant HP for the V6!!!!!

From: Douglas Greig (douggr1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 11:05:39 EST

 Hey, do you wanna feel an instant kick in the butt
for your V6? Do what I did this weekend. Hook up a 12
ft enclosed trailer and move everything you own to
your new house. After three days of going up and down
hills( there aren't many flat spots in Vermont),
unhitch the trailer and WOW, instant acceleration!!! I
very very (did I say very?) proud of the pulling power
of this truck. Even the ferd guys I work with were
impressed. Did I mention I love this truck????? Oh
yeah, this was during the seasons first snow fall
too!!!!

 Doug Greig
 S. Burlington, VT
 98 CC 4X4 V6 Sport