wheelin' and dealin' I need some parts :-)

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 12:01:08 EST

aiiiiight, here's the scoop... right now I'm short on cash after
heads/cam/msd/stuff and I really need some bigger headers and a bigger TB.
I've got a stage I F&B TB, and JBA headers. I need a comparable stage II
TB, and would like MP headers & y pipe. I've also got 2 stock manifolds
that are currently being modified, very similar to what I installed on
Robert Trottman's truck a month ago.

I feel that w/ some better flowing parts I'll be in the 13's soon, so yall
help me out please :-) If anyone is interested in swapping, or partial
trade email me off list... and as always, free labor if you're in/near NC.
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto