Re: Got another Cruize Night Trophy!

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 12:57:37 EST

BOB!
   Way to go! Your Dak is looking real sharp these days and you deserve to
win a few trophies with it.
   I wanted to hook up with you and the gang at Lebanon Valley but had to go
to a wedding that day. I'm thinking Foxwoods '01 the last weekend in April.
Ingrid and I hope to see you a Hazel there.
   Project 1HIDAK is almost completed. Got boned by a few unforseen
problems at the end, but should be completed this Saturday. Just waiting on
a couple of banjo bolts for the front calipers. All I have left to do is to
connect the front brake hoses to the capilers (with the banjo bolts), bleed
the brakes, mount the tires and take it down to get the front end aligned.

TTYL,
Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM