Re: RE: Big ass truck

From: Nospiratus@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 14:12:06 EST

There is this Chevy 3500, full 4 door long bed dually 4x4 diesel running
around south holland illinois with I swear to god a 5 foot lift. It has 6
(six) like 4 1/2 foot tall tires and no exhaust. He pulled up behind my 98
4x4 Dakota and the ground started to shake all I saw out of my rearview was
the bottom tip of his liscense plate and the underside of his bohemith truck.
He has a small rope ladder that he drops down to be able to get out of the
monster. I have seen trucks of all kinds, but that was the biggest goddamn
truck I ever saw. He could have easily rolled over an s-10 without touching
it.