Instant V6 Improvment...Guaranteed!!!

From: Douglas Greig (douggr1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 14:18:45 EST

  I just wanted everyone to know I've discovered a way
to get an instant kickinthebutt acceleration
improvment. Just do what I did this weekend. Hitch up
to a 12 ft. enclosed trailer and move everything you
own over the course of three days. This also includes
you possibly can between your old and new house (in
Vermont, you don't have much of a choice!. Then, when
you're all done moving, unhitch the trailer, get in,
slowly turn onto the road and HIT IT. WOOHOO!! The
truck instantly feels much lighter, stronger, and
faster! Actually, I just wanted to let you all know
that I did use my truck for heavy towing while moving
this weekend and all I have to say is WOW, I LOVE THIS
TRUCK. I even went by some of my buddies with Ferd's,
and they seemed impressed with the V6's capabilities.
So, for anyone doubting the power of thier V6, go pull
something sideways that a Furd F150 is afraid to pull
normally. That'll change your outlook....One more
thing, when I was moving Sat. and Sunday, it was
snowing (got 3-4"), accidents everywhere, women and
children hiding, and not once did I feel like I was
out of control or couldn't pull my load through it.

 Just sharing,

 Doug Greig
 S. Burlington, VT
 98 CC 4X4 V6 Sport