RE: QuickD throttle bodies

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 16:57:27 EST

It really depends on what you really want.

QuickD is a polished, bored out, replaced old parts with improved
performance items and ready to install. Return the core.
Flowmetrics is a new billet TB and you keep the core
Magnum Performance is same as QuickD and so forth

Take your choice...

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA