RE: Throttle Body

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 17:49:36 EST

> I have found a source for used throttle bodies
> www.car-part.com. It is a
> wrecking yard database. I found one for $50 from a 97 3.9.
> I was wondering
> what years, what engines, and what trucks
> (Ram,Durango,Dakota) TB will fit
> on my 99 5.2l. I basically want to use it to modify it or
> have someone do
> it for me. I don't want to have to mess around with
> switching out linkage
> from my OEM TB.
>
> Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

I've used car-part.com on many occasion. There shouldn't be too much
difference between the TB's themselves, but I would use you old sensors.
Looking at a `99 318's (auto)TB vs. my 95 v6 (stick)TB the linkage looks
pretty much the same(exception of the tv cable).

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886