Re: WAS: 270HP S10 NOW: Mike D's truck

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 18:05:47 EST

Mike, Not sure if it is gonna happen or not, but I'm changing exhaust
friday night, and if the weather cooperates, and things go as planned, I
should be able to dip way down in the 12's. I would love to see a 11.9x
timeslip, but I know that's pushing it.

Can't wait for you to get yours done, then we can see what she'll do.

see ya saturday

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.33 @ 111.65 mph) "FASTDAK"
94 Dakota Sport - 3.9 V6 5-Speed (15.86 @ 84 mph)