Re: Fuel Injector cleaner vs. A good old fashion road trip(good story)

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 20:30:37 EST

While I for one condemn his practices it is no reason to ban him from the
list... noone should ever be banned from this list as everone is entitled
to an opinion and the ability to share that opinion.... flame if you must
but this is just my opinion....

Chris

>i second Micael...
>
>YOU SHOULD GO RIGHT TO HELL!
>

>Dear List Moderator...This person should be BANNED from the list..
>
>This gives other people ideas..The Wrong Ideas!!!!

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Spring
Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal, Paint
In bed-liner, More to come
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm