Re: Miggity's swap

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 21:02:37 EST

>>Share with us man, when is the estimated kick the ricers ass date man???<<

man... wish I knew. Right now the hunt for transmissions is on. The original
one I had was toast so we have to find another one, and the boneyard is
taking it's time. I went by there today and told em' that they had a week to
find one. Once that one is looked at and shift kit installed, it's off the
shop goes the motor, tranny, truck, and parts. I'm hoping for early 2001 for
the truck to be completed and dialed in... <crossing fingers>

-miggity

slammed 88 Dakota --> 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s