Viper front brakes on 97 dakota

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 23:25:33 EST

Okay, maybe I am just nuts, but I've heard someone say that viper brakes
will fit on a dakota? Wow. I have 18" wheels now and the stock 10 or 11"
discs just look kinda small and wimpy behind that HUGE area left by the
extra space the bigger rims have created. I would like to have the viper
brakes on my dakota and was wondering how much of a hassle it'd be to retro
fit it in

What items would be needed?
probably the calipers, rotors, new pads....
What else?
www.car-part.com has inspired to me look further into these items because
I'm beginning to get sick of buying new rotors every 30k miles because they
warp.

Please help...
-Dester