Re: Re: Re: Re: Helping Gas Mileage Improve

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 09:05:55 EST

> >>Anyone have any suggestions at all......worthwhile ones I
>
> Is it runnin' mega rich? I've seen O2 sensors go out and not throw a code.
> May wanna look into that....

how would I find out if it is running rich? I replaced my O2 sensor 30,000
miles ago, as the stock one lasted 100,000 miles so I just bought another
Mopar 02 sensor. I am running Ford MotorSport #19s if that matters. The
truck isnt throwing any fault codes either. Like you said though, sometimes
bad sensors wont cause fault codes to be stored.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6