Re: Dak for SALE

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 09:55:26 EST

Well, that IS just an asking price...offers are welcome. Also, not saying
it isn't true, but I find it hard to believe that you can get a brand new
Dak 4x4 SLT with all the options for around 13,000. I'll have to check
prices on the lot this weekend.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/