RE: RE: can anyone help a guy from France

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 11:14:17 EST

The specs are the same from 98-01 before someone questions that. This would
have been easier if we knew the wheel base of his vehicle but I can give
both.

Wheel base Caster (±0.50º) Camber (±0.50º) Total Toe (±0.06º)

111.9 inches 3.16º -0.25º 0.10º
130.9 inches 3.27º -0.25º 0.10º

Maximum
right to left difference 0.50º 0.50º 0.06º

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile