Re: Jet Chip Group Buy extended 48 hours

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 12:23:56 EST

I already got one through 4 Wheel in Burbank. I needed it quick, and they
got it for me same day. Their normal price retail is $262. I talked them
down to $213.97 plus tax. So the group buy is a good deal.

I have the 4.7 Stage II. It works in the 4.7's. Serious buttdyno effect.
People at the autocross even wanted to know what I'd done to the engine
because it was storming.... Installed in about two minutes.

So I would highly recommend this group buy! Sorry I can't be part of it.

-STE