Re: Fuel Injector cleaner vs. A good old fashion road trip(good story)

From: Lenny (tendtherabbits@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 12:49:34 EST

this is true, and i'm sorry i over reacted in my previous post. It was just
really hard to read b/c i saw like 4 accidents on the was st school this
morning, and i was just in an accident myself. If you're gonna road race
there is a time and a place...and that wasn't it in my opinion. I agree
with charis on this one.
~Josh