RE: RE: PCM Flash and speed limiter question

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 13:38:33 EST

Yes, still 3923's.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Mike's Dakota
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 10:35 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: PCM Flash and speed limiter question

I have a Mopar Performance computer ($250) and a Mopar Performance cold air
intake ($125). When the dealer installs it maybe they won't have the
performance issues. As far as 92 octane...not available in Colorado....I
have to buy the cheap stuff (87) and run octane boost. I'm going out to get
the 180 stat and install it before I put in the MP Comp. and intake in. I
am running the Champion Truck Plugs, they seem to work better than the
Platinum 4s that I had. Everyone seems to be bragging about the Autolites,
I think I will pick them up too.(inexpensive too)
What Autolites do you all suggest for a 5.2, auto, 4x4 starved for air,
60/40 mix on city/highway driving, MP cold air, MP computer, and 180 stat?
Still the 3923s?