RE: Jet Stage II Chip Group Buy

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 14:23:27 EST

Chris, where's the Dyno sheet??????

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
760-725-2506 (DSN 365-2506)
Work:mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
Home:mailto:saint1958@home.com

 -----Original Message-----
From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com [mailto:Y2KDakuda@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 10:32 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Jet Stage II Chip Group Buy

I ordered mine too plus while I had the guy on the phone I ordered the 180
t-stat and Power slot rotors great price 80 bucks each. he also told me not
to buy the power slot pads because they suck but as far as the rotors he
said
they were great best you can get for the dak and a good price too.so you
know
what my next e-mail will be.

Chris Lambert
Lowered 00 CC Sport + 4.7 V-8 5 speed 3.55 LSD Z-tube intake, Mobil 1, 180
T-stat (on the way) Jet Stage II (on the way) Power Slot Rotors (on the
way)Flowmaster catback duel tips, Tint, 275/60/15 X4 (18s in Jan)
Clear Front Lenses, chrome grille and bumpers
1/4 mile 14.98@89.65