Re: Re: ? on Stage 2 Jet Chip

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 15:34:54 EST

Daniel,

1. Yes (Just don't get it wet with presurrized water)
2. Yes (But you can get away with 89 and a can of octane booster)
3. I personally didn't notice any degradation in MPG on my V6
4. PepBoys on Stevens Creek Blvd (Right across from the Infiniti Dealer) has
them. That's where I had originally purchased mine from. That's right
inbetween Saratoga Avenue and San Thomas Expwy.

- Bernd