Big A$$ Mirrors

From: hcatlett@cfl.rr.com
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 15:48:07 EST

DAK DML Team:
I have a 98 CC with those humongus side view mirrors. They look
like they are 8x10 inches but I'm not sure how large they are.
They would be perfect for someone that actually uses their DAK
to haul something. My DAK has a Lid and I really don't need
all the information I'm getting from these big mirrors.
Is there anyone out there in DML land that would be interested
in trading me their small side mirrors for my big mirrors. Did
I mention that they are electric?
Hugh

-----